Interested in working for a fast-growing international company and learning new skills while you do it?
We are looking for you!
An international company with multiple projects in IT and finance is looking for a Robotic Process Automation Builders to join our young RPA team.
Due to a strategic importance of the project, you will be working directly with the CEO and the NEWTECH Director.
If you want to be a part of our great team and find out more - please send your CV Marked: RPA Builder to: email@example.com.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Working with international business customers on analyzing business processes that are to be automated
- Create and update process documentation
- Automate business processes in close cooperation with Danish Business consultants by using specialized software (in particular, Blue Prism, UiPath)
- Update and maintain processes automation
Job requirements:We are willing to consider candidates who are just starting their career path as well as those who want to switch their working environment into a more dynamic and challenging one.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Graduate/Final year students in Computer Science, Informatics, Cybernetics or other technical sciences
- Basic knowledge of algorithms and programming (VB, C#, Java etc.)
- Good understanding of business processes and workflows
- Ability to analyze, understand business problems and express it in UML or other modelling languages
- Basic knowledge of process automation software (Blue Prism, UIPath) is a plus
- Fluent English
- Preferably a creative mindset that can simplify complicated tasks and solve problems
- Strong communication skills
What we can offer you:
- Individual career planning
- On-the-job training
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Fast-paced working environment
- Working with a fast-growing international team with international clients
- Opportunity for business travel and potential assignments for longer periods of time in Europe